If you are unfamiliar with news feeds, they are easy to use. First, download a newsreader application like Rss Bandit or FeedReader. Then, copy and paste the URL of any news feed below into the application subscribe dialogue. See Google for more about RSS newsreaders.
Regular individuals will feed their preferred news reader with one of the links below:
- RSS 2.0 format
- ATOM 0.3 format
- RDF/RSS 1.0 format
- RSS 0.92 format
- Index of main channels in OPML format
Advanced bloggers can also use (heavy) RSS 2.0 feeds:
More specific outbound feeds are also available. Look for the XML button at other places:
- Browse the site map; each section has its own feed.
- Or browse categories to get a more focused feed.
- Visit any of the available user profiles to list articles from your preferred author.
- You can even use our search engine to build one customised feed.
Current local news
- Contrats en cours (2013) (http://www.bicfb.be/yacs/articles/view.php?id=284&action=contrats-en-cours-2013)
- Contact (http://www.bicfb.be/yacs/articles/view.php?id=102&action=contact)
- Bienvenue ! (http://www.bicfb.be/yacs/articles/view.php?id=1&action=bienvenue)
- Menu (http://www.bicfb.be/yacs/articles/view.php?id=3&action=menu)