Where to look for information?
- Site map
- Index of most recent pages, files, threads and people
- Full-text search
- Control Panel
How to contribute?
You will have to be registered and authenticated to submit new articles. Then browse any section, or use your user menu, to post new material.
How to format text in pages?
To ease the production of text YACS has a little code interpreter. You will find in pages listed below descriptions of these codes, but also examples of their visual rendering on your system.
- Smileys available at this system
- In-line (bold, underline, ...)
- Links (and shortcuts, buttons, ...)
- Lists (with bullets, numbered, ...)
- Blocks (indentation, script, quote, ...)
- Tables (with headers, with grids, use CSV data, ...)
- Titles and questions (and table of content)
- Dynamic queries (cloud, locations, ...)
- Miscelleanous codes (flags, ...)